Brisbane DJ - Wedding DJ - All Events DJ
A running log of our Events in Brisbane , Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast

Some feedback from the weekend

By admin
Hi Christian

Thank you so much, Ben was great and made the night alot less stressful for me, as a parent, having the party in my home.

No worrying about the volume, time curfews for noise and people arguing over what song to play next!

Ben was very professional and I have recommended him and your company to several people.

The lights/ lasers were everything my son really wanted and added a great feel to the whole place, so again thank you so much for a great night for my son's 18th.

Learna



Hi Christian,

we all had a fantastic night for our wedding in south Brisbane!

thanks so much,
Song & Kc
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?